Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Batter's up


I have four words for you: Go to Buc Night!
Last Friday despite the rain and miserable weather five of my friends and I headed to PNC Park to watch the Buccaneers take on the Colorado Rockies.  The game was set to start at 7:05 but of course we got there three hours ahead of time for ample pregame drinking. The tickets were only a dollar, along with Sugardale hot dogs and popcorn. Aside from the cold and gloomy weather we stayed for all 14 innings and ate our fair share of hot dogs, all for next to nothing.  
So next time you’re bored of Morgantown and are looking for something to do, check out this website  http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/schedule/promotions.jsp?c_id=pit&y=2011 and go to a pirates game!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a game yet this season, but I may go next week. Not a huge fan of watching baseball games on TV, but it is completely different when you are at the game. I agree, everyone needs to go to a game at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a baseball fan but I would go to one of these games. My buddies had a good time there and its new to me so I might have to attend one.

    ReplyDelete