Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summer's here


Summer’s almost here! Only one final and a project separate me from finishing my undergrad and having the whole summer to slack off before I even have to think about applying for grad school. So until then I’ve decided to start a summer bucket list of things I want to do before August roles around. Here’s what I have so far on the list:

Visit a new city, probably Baltimore for an Orioles game and the aquarium
Get a tattoo
Master shooting clay pigeons
Catch a fish
Go camping
Learn how to play a fiddle
Take my hunters safety course
Go to a drive in movie

I’m sure once I graduate and move home I’ll be able to think of some more things to add to the bucket list, but if you have any other ideas or suggestions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment